Please note that prices do not include VAT.
|Price:||Use price bands|
Devonshire Place, c1914. James Gray's original note:
"Built at various times during the 1820s this old street has changed little in its long life. Many of its buildings are listed. Perhaps its chief claim to fame is that Nos. 37/39 were originally occupied as the Jews' Synagogue until the Middle Street Synagogue was opened in 1874. After that they were used for commercial purposes. The year of the photograph is not known but it may have been about the time of the First World War when many of the houses were lodging and boarding houses."
|Date Created:||20/01/2009 09:48|
|Size:||333 x 200 mm (print at 300 DPI); 1041 x 626 mm (screen at 96 DPI); 3934 x 2365 pixels; 1.60Mb|
|Credit Line:||James Gray Collection / The Regency Society|
|Categories:||Timeline/ 1910s, Places/ Streets, James Gray collection/ Volume 22 - Eastern Brighton Inner|
|Linked Accession no.:||jg_22_088.jpg|